This is the Linux app named XQEngine - XML Query Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as XQEngine.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XQEngine - XML Query Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XQEngine - XML Query Engine
DESCRIPTIONXQEngine is a Java component for searching collections of XML documents that uses an XQuery front end. The engine has a straightforward API that allows it to be easily embedded in end user applications. Requires some basic Java programming skills.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xqengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.