This is the Linux app named xSudoky to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xsudoky-1.0.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xSudoky to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xSudoky to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:XSudoky is a program written in C to play and to learn the methodologies of logical resolution of sudoku noticing and highlighting them.XSudoky required Linux and X11 (with Windows you should use Cygwin) and it's translated in Italian, French, English.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsudoky/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.