This is the Linux app named Xtreme Flash Policy Server whose latest release can be downloaded as lookflashpolicy-1.1.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xtreme Flash Policy Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xtreme Flash Policy Server
Adobe Flash Socket Policy File Server.
cross-domain-policy file delivering service
Focused (but not limited to) on IRC environments
Xtreme Flash Policy Server, although it's designed to be used in conjunction with LightIRC (http://www.lightirc.com/) it's suitable for many other environments which needs to serve cross-domain-policy files through network as long as meets Adobe specifications (more info about Adobe cross-domain-policy: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/articles/crossdomain_policy_file_spec.html).
Our goal is you can run this software out of the box, however, it may be a good idea to take a look the documentation before at:
The NandOX IRC Chat Network Development Team
- Three peer connection pool methods: QUEUE, FORK and THREAD
- Flood connect protection by using max-conn and time thresholds (detect and blacklist)
- IRC Bot to monitor service activity
- !Fantasy commands for IRCops to interact with IRC Bot
- Logging activity to a file (server-side)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-flash-policy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.