This is the Linux app named xvidenc whose latest release can be downloaded as xvidenc-8.6.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xvidenc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced shell script for encoding DVDs or video files to the XviD format using the encoding utility MEncoder from MPlayer. Supports all the useful options an end-user would need to make a successful encode. The script is a CLI front end to MEncoder.
xvidenc is not longer actively developed. Please use:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xvidenc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.