This is the Linux app named MixRamp whose latest release can be downloaded as mixramp_1.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MixRamp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A utility to analyse sound files and print out the volume profile of the start and end. The idea is to embed those profiles in metadata so players can do intelligent mixing between tracks. Supports FLAC and MP3. Implemented in http://git.musicpd.org
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mixramp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.