This is the Linux app named Yans - Yet Another Network Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as Yans_v1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yans - Yet Another Network Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yans - Yet Another Network Simulator
Yans is a extensible, mixed-level, Monte-Carlo Method based, discrete event network simulator. Yans is divided into interacting layers, namely: core, topology, nodes, monitors; and is driven by a config-file that describes the setup of the network.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yans-netsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.