This is the Linux app named Youtube Gallery CMSimple Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as youtube-1.3.0-beta5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Youtube Gallery CMSimple Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Youtube Gallery CMSimple Plugin
DESCRIPTION**Project moved to https://github.com/davidstutz/cmsimple-youtube **
This is a simple plugin to create youtube video galleries. You can define a title and description to every video and individually set the order of the videos. You only need the Youtube ID of the videos.
For support and feedback use the discussion forum of this project.
For announcements and releases see the discussion forum too.
Full documentation incldued in download.
- Creation and management of multiple video galleries.
- Multilanguage support.
- Title and Description for each video.
- Custom frontend styling.
- Simple and clean backend management of the galleries.
- Only youtube ID needed.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmsimpleyoutube/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.