This is the Linux app named YoutubeComment whose latest release can be downloaded as YoutubeComment-v1.2.2_Linux_64_bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YoutubeComment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
For some reason, Youtube has decided to run robots on their servers.
Any comment you make, is analyzed.
Sometimes it gets deleted in 3 s and sometimes not.
In general, it tries to evaluate if your comment is negative.
If you have links, sometimes they get deleted and sometimes not.
The PURPOSE of this application is to bypass that issue.
I am working on a Linux version. I have tested it with Kubuntu 18.04 and 20.10 and OpenSUSE Tumbleweed. It is 64 bit. I compiled with Qt Creator. Best of all, I provide the source code and ALSO THE EXECUTABLE FOR LINUX!
-Tested with Kubuntu 18.04, 20.10, 21.04
-Tested with OpenSUSE Tumbleweed
-Tested with Ubuntu 20.04
-Tested with Linux Mint 20.1 (XFCE interface)
The Windows version has been released.
-Tested on Win 7 64 bit.
There is no Mac OSX version.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/youtubecomment/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.