This is the Linux app named YSoccer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ysoccer16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YSoccer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YSoccer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA new soccer game which intends to give a continuation to the funny and easy playable series of Sensible World of Soccer (aka SWOS). The source code is available under the GNU General Public License.
- Multiplatform (Linux, Windows, OS X)
- Preset competitions with random or preset calendar
- Custom competitions: leagues, cups, tournaments
- Automatic and fixed player(s) control mode
- Weather effects: rain, snow, fog, wind
- Automatic adaptation to screen resolution
- Replay and slow-motion
- Training mode
- Worldwide database
- Import / export in SWOS 96/97 format
- Teams and players editor
- Team customization: 21 standard kit styles, custom charsets
- Player customization: 10 skins colors and more than 40 different hair cuts
- Tactics editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ysoccer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.