This is the Linux app named YumpeeCMS whose latest release can be downloaded as yumpeecms.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YumpeeCMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION**NOW ON GITHUB** - https://github.com/yumpee/yumpeecms
**CHECK OUT MARKET** http://marketplace.yumpeecms.com
** http://[host_url]/install.php for easy install process **
Any HTML template come alive with dynamic data easily with Yumpee
Supports multiple databases in the backend – MySQL/Maria DB, Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL, No SQL databases
Communicate easily with Web APIs and process the results with less programming overheads
Create your own webservice easily
Run different related web applications within the same development framework. Your CMS, CRM, E-commerce, Inventory, Forums, HR, Project Management all sharing data without extra database manipulations
Call dynamically JSON data or widgets from the backend and display within any part of the page
- Theme Management
- User roles and resource access management
- Management and classification of Website Pages and Articles
- Tagging of articles and user defined website elements
- Management of media contents and media access
- Blocks and Block groups management
- Widgets management. Allows also for user defined widgets and ability to call them dynamically and place within any part of your website.
- Define and management CSS profiles. Support for multi CSS profiles across site deployment
- Connect forms data to other backend components (e.g emails, external web services, and other parts of the website).
- Define and build forms and the way to interact with data collected from the filling of the forms.
- Language translation for both backend and frontend part of the Yumpee application.
- Multi Domain Support
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yumpeecms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.