This is the Linux app named z9basic whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named z9basic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Z9basic aims to be a high integrity & performance version of its predecessor bdbbasic. Language is modernized BASIC with screen and PostgreSQL database support. Targeted at Home, SOHO, Small business, Scientific or Engineering users.
This project is incomplete and in limbo, due to a general lack of time.
Those looking for this type of application functionality are encouraged to look at the bdbbasic project instead, which is complete and functional.
Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
C++, Ada, C, BASIC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/z9basic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.