This is the Linux app named zD-X Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as zXDemo-14092005.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zD-X Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The zX Framework : A java based single strike development framework. The framework is based on the theory of self-describing objects that allow separation of 'what' from the 'what with' (e.g. 'search form' for 'client') and thus allow
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry, Manufacturing
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
Java, Visual Basic
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zxf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.