This is the Linux app named Zanzibar Open IVR whose latest release can be downloaded as cairo-SNAPSHOT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zanzibar Open IVR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zanzibar Open IVR
DESCRIPTION:Zanzibar is a complete, standards based IVR. It includes an MRCPv2 Server with ASR and TTS engines as well as an voiceXML interpreter so that you can deploy and run voiceXML applications. It integrates with VOIP PBX’s (like Asterisk) using SIP and RTP.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openivr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.