This is the Linux app named Zap Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as zap-engine.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zap Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zap Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Welcome to the home of Zap Engine, a free, GNU licensed, game engine written in PHP and sponsored by http://www.nowhere-else.org, http://www.playerscorner.org and http://www.makewebgames.com.
What is the ZAP Engine:
The Zap Engine is a collaboration between different members of the MWG Forums. The engine will be at the end a bit more than a simple empty engine as it is meant to be a full working default game. Admin tools should allow to edit most if not all part of the games content like "location contents" (for example jobs), battle monsters, etc...
The game will take a full modular design, and will allow new developers to just develop modules without the requirement to change the core files or at least limit those.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zapengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.