This is the Linux app named Zcash whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zcash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zcash is the future of money-- digital, decentralized and private. It is an implementation of the "Zerocash" protocol; a digital currency based on Bitcoin's code, but with a higher standard of privacy. Like Bitcoin, Zcash transaction data is posted to a public blockchain. However unlike Bitcoin, your personal and transaction data stay completely private. Thanks to a sophisticated zero-knowledge proving scheme, transactions can be verified without showing any information at all about the sender, receiver or transaction amount. Selective disclosure features are available for users who may need these for compliance or audit purposes.
Zcash was built by top cryptographers, with an underlying protocol based on the research of scientists from MIT, Technion, Johns Hopkins, Tel Aviv University and UC Berkeley.
- Zero-knowledge proofs - ensures total privacy
- Selective disclosure
- Transparent transactions
- Built on strong science
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zcash.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.