This is the Linux app named zClinic whose latest release can be downloaded as zclinic_bundle_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zClinic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONzClinic is a clinic management solution for small-to-meduim size medical clinic. zClinic is distributed under honor-code system. You can use it for free, if you want to pay for it then you pay the amount you want.
- Support most operating systems.
- No Installation required, zClinic just run out of the box.
- Calendar view for upcoming patient’s appointments.
- Support networking. zClinic can be accessed from any machine in the local network.
- Multi-language support (Currently English and Arabic)
- Save up to 100,000 patient’s records.
- Role based user management
- Patient’s visit PDF report generator.
- Backup & Restore
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zclinic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.