This is the Linux app named Ze-NewsGet whose latest release can be downloaded as zenewsget_v0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ze-NewsGet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONZe-NewsGet is an application diffused under GNU/GPL, light and portable, written in java, making it possible to get and display the titles of the news of sites equipped with files of backend (example: http://www.ze-linux.org/backend2xml.php)
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zenewsget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.