This is the Linux app named Zebra_Accordion whose latest release can be downloaded as zebra_accordion.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zebra_Accordion with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zebra_Accordion is a tiny (2KB minified) accordion plugin for jQuery. It transforms a basic definition list, without requiring any other specific markup, into a small-footprint, easily configurable, fully customizable, cross-browser accordion widget, useful for better organizing larger groups of content.
- no additional markup required other than a basic definition list
- appearance is easily customizable through CSS
- works with both fixed and fluid (responsive) layouts
- can be configured so that only a single tab can be expanded at a time, or so that all tabs may be expanded/collapsed
- can be configured so tabs expand on mouse over
- when, after expanding a tab, part of its content is outside the viewport, it automatically scrolls the browser’s window so that the tab’s content is visible
- callback functions can be used for further customizations
- works in all major browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer 6+)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zebra-accordion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.