This is the Linux app named Zenario whose latest release can be downloaded as zenario-probusiness-7.0.5b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zenario with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
View the Demo - http://zenar.io/demo
Zenario is a web-based content management system. It can be used for simple sites, with many "wysiwyg" features, but is really designed to run extranet sites, such as customer portals. It also has multi-lingual features built in from the core.
- Free and completely open source code written in PHP
- WYSIWYG tools for arranging page layouts and editing content
- Multi-language support - UTF-8 support, pages maintained in translation chains for easy management, import and export features
- Scalable via Plugins with documented API
- Extranet secure area
- Optional commercial support and hosting
- Ability to create micro-sites
- Powerful Forms featurewith which data can be captured and then emailed or merged with a user's data
- Document management through a familiar folder-like hierarchy, powerful tagging features
- Datasets, with which you can easily add fields to many types of data (Users/contacts, Documents, Countries etc.)
- Gridmaker tool for creating responsive or fixed-width designs using a grid-based design
- Ability to re-brand administrator interface
- Search-engine optimised URLs and other SEO assistance
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tribiq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.