This is the Linux app named Zigmoyd whose latest release can be downloaded as zigmoyd.php5.mysql.126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zigmoyd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zigmoyd Is an well Documented open source php Framework based on OOPS works both on PHP4 and 5 with the professional and Industrial Standerds like MVC, ORM, Scaffolding ..... released under LGPL Licence that fits under the common shared Hosting packages
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Web-based
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zigmoyd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.