This is the Linux app named Zint Barcode Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as zint-2.10.0-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zint Barcode Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zint Barcode Generator
Encodes data into any of the following: Australia Post barcode, Aztec Code, Aztec Runes, Channel Code, Codabar, Codablock-F, Code 11, Code 128, Code 16K, Code 2 of 5 (Including IATA, Datalogic, ITF14, Deutsche Post Leitcode and Identcode), Code 32 (Italian Pharmacode), Code 39, Code 39+, Code 49, Code 93, Code One, Data Matrix (including DMRE), DotCode, Dutch Post KIX, EAN, Grid Matrix, GS-1 DataBar (including stacked and composite symbols), Han Xin, HIBC, Japan Post, Korea Post, LOGMARS, MaxiCode, MSI, PDF417 and Micro PDF417, Pharmacode, POSTNET, PLANET, QR Code and Micro QR, Royal Mail 4-state (RM4SCC) and Mailmark, Telepen, Ultracode, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPNQR and USPS Intelligent Mail.
Automated ECI switching to support all Unicode characters and automated FNC1 character insertion in GS1 mode. Save to PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, SVG, WMF and EPS. Includes CLI, GUI and API for calling from other applications.
Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, Developers, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.