This is the Linux app named Zitro-Stats to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as zitrostats_1.20100228.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zitro-Stats to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zitro-Stats to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONZitro-Stats is a tool written in PHP which provides a web interface to various statistics based Soldat (http://www.soldat.pl/) log files of possibly multiple servers. It shows statistics per player, clan, or weapon and a log history and signatures.
Advanced End Users, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zitrostats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.