This is the Linux app named Zulip whose latest release can be downloaded as ZulipServer6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zulip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zulip is a powerful open source group chat application that combines the immediacy of real-time chat with the productivity benefits of a threaded conversation model. Zulip’s unique threading model allows users to easily catch up on important conversations, helping to save time and increase productivity.
- Markdown optimized for chat
- Emoji and emoji reactions
- Inline image, tweet and video previews
- Drag-and-drop file uploads
- Code and quote blocks
- Customizable automatic linkification
- Highly configurable notifications
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Apps, Integrations, and API
- Enterprise-grade security
- Starred messages
- Full-text, full-history search
- Private streams
- Video calls
- Translated in over a dozen languages
- Flexible authentication
- Data import and export
- Option to add guests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zulip.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.