This is the Linux app named zxED to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ZXEd_Linux_x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zxED to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
zxED to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:zxED allows users to load in popular ZX Spectrum emulator file formats and view it contents. Currently you can display the memory as bitmaps allowing you to rip any sprites or graphics and save them as images.
- Reads .SNA and .z80 files.
- Views current screen as it would be seen on an emulator running the file / game.
- Quickly view data as a Spectrum bitmap in any size.
- Allows bitmaps to be placed on a canvas which can be saved as a standard image file (PNG, JPEG etc).
- Simple transformation of bitmap tiles, such as flipping and rotating.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zxed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.