This is the Linux app named spdrs60 - Digital Model Train Signal Box to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as spdrs60-0.6.4.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named spdrs60 - Digital Model Train Signal Box to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
spdrs60 - Digital Model Train Signal Box to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:spdrs60 is a graphical SRCP client to comfortably control a digital model railway. Visual appearance and usage comply to the original SpDrS60 German Federal Railway company locking table. A SRCP server (e.g. erddcd or srcpd) is needed as a hardware link. In cooperation with train controller dtcltiny (http://dtcltiny.sourceforge.net/) spdrs60 provides support for train automation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spdrs60/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.