This is the Windows app named 3-DPhysicsSim whose latest release can be downloaded as release0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3-DPhysicsSim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
3-DPhysicsSim is an interactive 3-D physics simulator which allows you to create a scene filled with objects and see how the objects act in real-time when governed by the laws of physics.
3-DPhysicsSim was created with the help of Irrlicht, WxWidgets and Bullet
- Add basic Objects(Sphere, Box, Cylinder, Cone and Capsule)
- Add basic constraints(Spring, Rod and Axle) - Not fully functional
- Add objects according to a mathematical function(Cylindrical, Parametric, Rectangular or Spherical) - crashes given certain input
- 3-d Graphing according to a mathematical function(Cylindrical, Parametric, Rectangular or Spherical) - crashes given certain input
- Electromagnetic forces
- Pendulum - Not fully functional
- Center of Mass calculator
- Save/Load Simulations
- Graph the kinematic values of objects of a simulation run
- Draw object paths
Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/t-dphysicssim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.