This is the Windows app named 3nity Media Player whose latest release can be downloaded as 3nityMediaPlayer_Portable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3nity Media Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
3nity Media Player
3nity Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player capable of reading most audio and video formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, MPEG-1, mp3, ogg, aac ...) as well as DVDs, Audio CDs VCDs, and network streams.
3nity Media Player is a graphical user interface for mplayer. It's based on MPUI-Ve by Visenri and MPUI by Martin Fiedler.
Features : It can play any audio/video file that mplayer supports, that's about 99% of all media files you can find. It has all features of original MPUI: * Plays hundreds of different video and audio formats, including MPEG-1, -2 and -4 (DivX), H.264, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC (More than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs supported natively). For most media files, no additional codecs are needed (Binary Codec Package is already include). The most important MPlayer options (aspect ratio, deinterlacing, and postprocessing) can be configured without typing in cryptic command-line options. Support for multiple audio and subtitle tracks on DVDs.
- Simple, Powerful and Fast
- Plays everything, Files, Discs (DVD, CD, VCD, Blu-Ray), Webcams,Streams
- Plays most video formats with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, H.264, DivX, MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, WMV
- Find & Plays Web Radios Listed on Icecast directory
- Works on Windows platforms
- Completely Free, 0 Spyware, Ads or User Tracking
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects, Auditors
Win32 (MS Windows), DirectX
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trinitymplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.