This is the Windows app named Air Traffic Control ICS whose latest release can be downloaded as atc-ics.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Air Traffic Control ICS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Air Traffic Control ICS
As the amount of air transportation has grown so has the need for computerized air traffic control systems. You
are to create a computer based air traffic control simulator that will allow you to manage air transportation around
a major geographic region (continent or large country) in real-time. Your simulator should allow you to place
airplanes at major airports in the region and then schedule flights for the airplanes to follow. As the airplanes
travel they should progress through the seven stages of a flight pattern (see Additional Information below).
The airplanes may have to make adjustments to their flight pattern if they encounter a ‘conflict’ with another
airplane(s). The simulator should provide multiple screens to allow users to select between different interactive
views. Also, the simulator should provide real-time updates of all events as they occur.
- Airports and flights simulation
- Real time updates
- Multiple interactive view
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atc-ics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.