This is the Windows app named amis whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.5.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named amis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
amis is a low-code front-end framework that uses JSON configuration to generate pages, which can reduce the workload of page development and greatly improve efficiency. After a decade of development, front-end development is becoming increasingly complex, the threshold is getting higher and higher, to use the current popular UI component library, you must know npm, , webpack, react/vueyou must be familiar with ES6the syntax, but also to understand the best state management, for example Redux, if no contact with functional programming, light entry is very strenuous, but after entry it will find there is a huge eco- related library has 2347 Ge, many features similar to the selection of high costs. However, the development of front-end technology will not be stagnant, etc. After completing, you may find that we all use Hooks, and a packaged tool to replace Webpackthe.
- Generate various back-end pages through JSON configuration
- Reduce development costs
- Amis can only achieve low-code front-end
- There is a button to refresh the data
- Open the whole page content drag and drop sorting
- Batch edit and delete
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amis.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.