This is the Windows app named Angular Schema Form whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.8.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Angular Schema Form with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Angular Schema Form
Schema Form was built to be extended and its easy to create your own form field types that suit your specific requirement. Much of the new development is being done in Assimilate, a standardized validator for JSON Schema to help ensure changing validators is never as painful as escaping tv4 is, as well as a new core library to allow for a more predictable upgrade from AngularJS to Angular. Schema Form is a set of AngularJS directives (and a couple of services). It can do two things to make life easier. Create a form directly from a JSON schema. Validate form fields against that same JSON schema. Schema Form uses convention over configuration, so it comes packaged with some sensible defaults. But you can always customize it by changing the order and types of form fields. Schema Form is inspired by the nice JSON Form library and aims to be roughly compatible with it, especially its form definition.
- Validates the form using a JSON Schema
- Fine tune presentation with a form definition, change field types, change order, etc
- Lots of basic form types out of the box
- Supports array with drag'n'drop or in tabs
- Add-ons for more fanciful stuff like wysiwyg editors, datepickers, colorpickers, font-pickers etc
- Easily extended with custom form field types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angular-schema-form.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.