This is the Windows app named Anon on the Go whose latest release can be downloaded as anog2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anon on the Go with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Anon on the Go
1.bleachbit portable cleans cache data and browsing data and useless logs
2.proxifier 3.15 portable used to set rules for routing ALL traffic through a proxyy for tor set to 127.0.0.1 port :9050 in
3.true crypt portable encrypt your harddrive
4.u torrent portable
5.thunderbird portable email cliet which is tor freindly
6.putty ssh client
8. xchat portable
9.pidgin portable secure IM client tor and off the record messaging freindly
11. K-mac portable mac address spoofing client
13.spybot search and destroy anti spyware portable
Update v2 includes;
all packages updated...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anononthego/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.