This is the Windows app named Anti-Plagiarism Graph Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as APGGv1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anti-Plagiarism Graph Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Anti-Plagiarism Graph Generator
In programming assignments, students tend to copy from one another as they are given the same set of questions. This conduct should not be allowed as it is an individual assignment and each student must complete on his own. The existing program is available to detect plagiarism through source code similitude. However, it is hard to detect similarity in source code especially if the number of students is high. Furthermore, it is better to prevent plagiarism before it is committed.
The “Anti-Plagiarism Graph Generator” program is developed to prevent plagiarism in Graph Theory course programming assignments. The prevention is done at the very beginning before the students start to do their programming assignments. This is possible as students will get a different set of question based on their students’ identification number. Students will generate their own graph by using this program. Later, students will use their unique graph to complete the programming assignment.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apgg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.