This is the Windows app named apiDoc whose latest release can be downloaded as apidoc-0.29.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named apiDoc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
apiDoc creates a documentation from API annotations in your source code. apiDoc gives you the ability to attach a version number to an API so you can easily track changes between versions. Creates an apiDoc of all files within dir myapp/, uses template from dir mytemplate/ and put all output to dir apidoc/. Without any parameter, apiDoc generate a documentation from all .cs .dart .erl .go .java .js .php .py .rb .ts files in current dir (incl. subdirs) and writes the output to ./doc/. apiDoc include a default template which uses handlebars, Bootstrap, RequireJS and jQuery for the output of the generated api_data.js and api_project.js as a html-page. By default the generated apiDoc use a complex Template, which supports versioning, to view different versions of your API, and comparing, to view changes between two versions of your API. You can create your own template and use the apiDoc generated files.
- apiDoc can be extended with your own parameters
- The optional apidoc.json in your projects root dir includes common information about your project
- Disable browser language auto-detection and set a specific locale
- In your projects apidoc.json you can add a header and footer
- Using inherit, you can define reusable snippets of your documentation
- You can maintain the documentation for all previous versions and the latest version of the API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apidoc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.