This is the Windows app named ArduEMS-328 whose latest release can be downloaded as megasquirtavr_v2.2_sch.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArduEMS-328 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This project is based on the original open source MegasquirtAVR, which became the closed source commercial product known as VEMS. There is a full copy of the original website in the Downloads section.
It has the same features as Megasquirt 1 and can be tuned in MegaTunix, MegaTune or TunerStudio as a Megasquirt 1 B&G2.0-3.0.
The code is compiled for the ATmega328p so the supported boards should be:
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Arduino Diecimila
- Arduino NG
- Arduino Extreme v2
- Arduino Extreme
Note: only tested on Arduino Duemilanove
No schematics are available yet, but please have a look at the MegasquirtAVR schematics. It is meant for the ATmega128 so not pin compatible.
- Basically the same as Megasquirt 1
- Fuel only at this stage
- 8x8 VE table with interpolation
- Alpha-N and Speed Density
- TPS, EGO, warmup and afterstart enrichment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduems/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.