This is the Windows app named Arduino Pi Java USB Bridge Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as xSmbus-m01-1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino Pi Java USB Bridge Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arduino Pi Java USB Bridge Tool
xSmbus-m01 is not only a Java API, but also a program that can be executed separately. The following are its function options:
Need to be executed at the command prompt, java -jar /YourPath/xSmbus-m01-1.0p.jar
Help - list the parameter table
Verification - verify that the product is working properly
Test - used for system maintenance, in advance
Check - determine if there is a device on the I2C location
Scan - search in the range of 00-FF, search out on the I2C bus all devices
Interactive - enter interactive mode
File - You can use the executable script to attach files
Reset - restart xBridge-M01
You may refer to xBridge that is based on this API
You can buy the product from:
- China, https://shop255163877.taobao.com
- Taiwan, you can buy on https://www.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=doidx
- World-wide, eBay, https://www.ebay.com/str/doidx
- Cross PC platform limit.
- Standard Smus/I2C interface with a frequency of 100->400KHz.
- No installation Plug-and-Run, and a single file is installed directly.
- Script and Interaction functions, easy to run.
- 5 sets of independent GPIO, 1 set of clocks can be programmed control. Clock frequency is range from 94KHz-48MHz.
- Java API usage is simple and easy to get started, develop graphical windows.
- Rich examples.
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsmbus-m01/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.