This is the Windows app named Args whose latest release can be downloaded as easylibs-args-0.8.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Args with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Powerful rule-based command line parser and cofiguration reader. Options can be created using annotations or manually using a powerful API. Options are grouped into hierarchical namespace, allowing sophisticated inclusion, exclusion and grouping based on rules. Supports multiple dialects and automatic document creator such as typical usage and UNIX manpages. POSSIX, GNU, MSDOS command line parser dialects. XML, INI, PROPERTIES configuration file types. Database and general persistance or combination of all the above.
- Powerful rule and expression engine | "(ccOptions ^ ldOptions) && filenames.count > 0"
- Support for many datatypes including enums, arrays and collections
- Less coding: annotated option | @Property int count
- Option groups
- Less coding: Auto-option creation from class fields
- Static and dynamic groups and class fields as options
- Automatically create usage, manpages and other documentation types from options
- Can declare options and rules to mimic the most complex unix tools (gcc, yum, etc)
- Multiple dialects including POSIX, GNU and Windows for argument decorations and parsing
- Do not like annotations? Full API is provided as well
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/args/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.