This is the Windows app named Arianne RPG to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as stendhal-1.34.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arianne RPG to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arianne RPG to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Arianne is a multiplayer online engine to develop turn based and real time games, providing a simple way of creating the game server rules and clients like our MORPG Stendhal. Our engine Marauroa uses Java and SQL for hosting hundreds of players on a solo host.
Stendhal is a fun friendly and free multiplayer online adventure game with a huge and rich world. With hundreds of NPCs and different quests, features like the Travel log and achievement system keep track of progress. Thousands of creatures are ready to fight, above and below ground, and as players level up they can compare themselves on a detailed stats website.
The engine Marauroa provides a simple way of creating games on a portable and robust server architecture. Marauroa manages the client server communication and provides an object orientated view of the world for game developers. It handles database access in a transparent way to store player accounts, character progress and the state of the world
- Stendhal - MORPG featuring hundreds of NPCs and quests
- Stendhal - Huge and beautiful world to explore
- Stendhal - Statistics website and Hall of Fame
- Marauroa - Game server handling client-server communication
- Marauroa - Database persistence with asychronous access
- Marauroa - Flexibility of game rules. Apply to drawing boards, card games, PacMan ...
- Keep It Simple approach
- Release early, release often
- Automatic client updates
- Detailed tutorials to extend Stendhal or get started with Marauroa
- Supportive development team in IRC
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Non-interactive (Daemon)
Python, PHP, Java
XML-based, MySQL, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arianne/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.