This is the Windows app named Assignment Collector/Grader whose latest release can be downloaded as assignmentcollectorgrader-20-20120324.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Assignment Collector/Grader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Assignment Collector/Grader (what a mouthful!) was conceived in 2010 as a way to reduce the workload of an over-worked professor teaching a CS data structures class. It proved not only to reduce the grading workload, but also improved the lab completion rates among students, and grades overall improved as a result. Since it has turned out to be such a successful tool, it is now released under the AGPL license for others to use in their classrooms. Planned improvements include: automatic plagiarism detection, making the student interface prettier, and supporting other testing frameworks and languages.
- Automatically runs JUnit tests against student uploads
- Immediately provides feedback to students
- Records student results for later review
- Provides gradesheet summary of student performance
- Easy administration of students, assignments, and classes
- Availability of an Assignment is timed
Education, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asgnmtgrader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.