This is the Windows app named Asterix IDE whose latest release can be downloaded as Asterix_IDE_1.6.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Asterix IDE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Asterix IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is especially designed to provide many languages supports in one IDE.
Asterix IDE offers superior support for JAVA, C/C++(mingw32-g++) and HTML developers to write, compile and run their code at one place.
Asterix IDE lets you quickly and easily make program with multiple programming language support. With its constantly improving Java Editor, many rich features and an extensive range of tools are provided.
An IDE is much more than a text editor. Asterix IDE offers superior support for JAVA and HTML5 developers, providing comprehensive editors and tools.
Asterix IDE can be installed on all operating systems that support Java, from Windows to Linux to Mac OS systems. Write Once, Run Anywhere, is as true for Asterix IDE as it is for your own applications, because Asterix IDE itself is written in Java, too!
- Java Programming
- HTML Programming
- Voice Based TextPad
Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asterixide/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.