This is the Windows app named AvaSattva whose latest release can be downloaded as msr.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AvaSattva with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Match/Search/Replace/Execute/* Files/Pipe Lines/Blocks.
Filter/Load/Extract/Transform/Stats/* Files/Pipe Lines/Blocks.
Get Exclusive/Mutual Line-Set or Key-Set;
Remove Line-Set or Key-Set matched in latter file/pipe;
Get Unique/Mutual/Distribution/Stats/* Files/Pipe Line-Set or Key-Set.
Match/Search/Replace files/pipe text with plain/Regex syntax.
And for ETL alike work like Load and filter files -> Extract -> Transform output.
For replacing files, you can preview and backup, in multiple directories and files or pipe, with plain text matching or using general Regex as C++, C#, Java, Scala; So msr is a good tool to learn and test Regex since it has different colors for matched groups captured by the Regex pattern.
- Find and replace files recursively by
- Plain text or Regex syntax
- Lines or blocks matching
- Can preview replacing and backup
- Can use maximum to 54 composable options
- All options are optional, effect at the same time
- Stats info of searching/replacing
- Can just stats
- Summary info: When,Where,What,How,Time cost
- Also can match and replace pipe
- And tool to test Regex with color
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avasattva/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.