This is the Windows app named Avaya Asterisk Logger whose latest release can be downloaded as AstLogger-1.4.13.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avaya Asterisk Logger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Avaya Asterisk Logger
The Avaya Asterisk Logger is a server module that triggers call recording on Asterisk for the Avaya system. The software uses Avaya TSAPI library, it makes Single Step Conference (SSC) call to an agent extension in Avaya side and bridge the voice path with Asterisk. After voice path bridged between Avaya and Asterisk, Asterisk is responsible for the call recording. Call details information is stored in MySQL database, web based software can be developed to search call records based on information such as calling number, called number, agent ID, etc. The software can also act as an auto-greeting server for call center agents, multiple greetings can be defined for an agent. E.g. different greeting for service, sales or support calls.
- Records voice calls for Avaya phones
- Stores voices calls in different directory based on VDN or Split numbers
- Stores voice calls in different format such as .wav, mp3, ogg, etc
- Supports auto greeting based on VDN or Split numbers
- Searches voice calls by calling number, called number, agent ID, extension, etc
- Email call record link with attachment
- User administration and password management
- Audit trial logging
- Monitors logger status via the web interface
- Download voice files directly from the web
- Supports customer number clickable (callto protocol) over the web interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astlogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.