This is the Windows app named Avaya Monitoring Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as AvayaMonitor-1.4.6.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avaya Monitoring Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Avaya Monitoring Tool
This program monitor Avaya resouces such as trunk and hunt group, it sends notification emails when default conditions such as no available trunk or no login agent is found. It can be integrated with Nagios and graph can be plotted in Nagios web page.
- Monitors Trunk group and sends notification emails when it becomes unavailable
- Monitors IVR split and sends notification emails when no agent login
- Monitors Agent split and sends notification emails when no agent login and calls in queue
- Monitors Test Numbers and sends notification emails when error count exceeded
- Monitors Emergency split and sends notification emails when there is agent login
- Triggers ACD login or logout when the monitoring objects checked fail or resume
- Triggers call dialing and sends DTMF pattern when the monitoring objects checked fail or resume
- Triggers call transfer to announcement when the monitoring objects checked fail or resume
- Triggers restful URL when the monitoring objects checked fail or resume
- Sends Test Numbers daily report which includes successful and failure call items
- Integrates with Nagios and viewing the objects in Nagios
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avayamonitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.