This is the Windows app named Awesome Recurrent Neural Networks whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Awesome Recurrent Neural Networks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Awesome Recurrent Neural Networks
A curated list of resources dedicated to recurrent neural networks (closely related to deep learning). Provides a wide range of works and resources such as a Recurrent Neural Network Tutorial, a Sequence-to-Sequence Model Tutorial, Tutorials by nlintz, Notebook examples by aymericdamien, Scikit Flow (skflow) - Simplified Scikit-learn like Interface for TensorFlow, Keras (Tensorflow / Theano)-based modular deep learning library similar to Torch, char-rnn-tensorflow by sherjilozair, char-rnn in tensorflow, and much more. Codes, theory, applications, and datasets about natural language processing, robotics, computer vision, and much more.
- Codes and theory
- Lectures, books, and surveys
- Applications and datasets
- Natural languag, processing language modeling, speech recognition, and more
- Object recognition, image generation, and video analysis
- Image captioning, video captioning, visual question answering, and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awesome-recurrent-n-n.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.