This is the Windows app named AWS Data Wrangler whose latest release can be downloaded as AWSSDKforpandas2.17.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWS Data Wrangler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AWS Data Wrangler
An AWS Professional Service open-source python initiative that extends the power of Pandas library to AWS connecting DataFrames and AWS data-related services. Easy integration with Athena, Glue, Redshift, Timestream, OpenSearch, Neptune, QuickSight, Chime, CloudWatchLogs, DynamoDB, EMR, SecretManager, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLServer and S3 (Parquet, CSV, JSON, and EXCEL). Built on top of other open-source projects like Pandas, Apache Arrow and Boto3, it offers abstracted functions to execute usual ETL tasks like load/unload data from Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, and Databases. Convert the column name to be compatible with Amazon Athena and the AWS Glue Catalog. Run a query against AWS CloudWatchLogs Insights and convert the results to Pandas DataFrame. Get QuickSight dashboard ID given a name and fails if there is more than 1 ID associated with this name. List IAM policy assignments in the current Amazon QuickSight account.
- Copy a list of S3 objects to another S3 directory
- Delete Amazon S3 objects from a received S3 prefix or list of S3 objects paths
- Describe Amazon S3 objects from a received S3 prefix or list of S3 objects paths
- Download file from a received S3 path to local file
- Merge a source dataset into a target dataset
- Perform Upsert (Update else Insert) onto an existing Glue table
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aws-data-wrangler.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.