This is the Windows app named Azure Powershell whose latest release can be downloaded as Az-Cmdlets-18.104.22.168044-x64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Azure Powershell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Azure Powershell is a free set of modules that provide cmdlets to manage Azure with Windows PowerShell. These cmdlets allow developers and administrators to develop, deploy and manage Microsoft Azure applications. They can also be used for such tasks as creating and configuring cloud services, virtual networks and machines and more. Azure Powershell offers a full set of features including account management, Windows Azure Pack and Stack among many others.
To use the cmdlets, make sure to install and configure Azure PowerShell to connect to your account.
- Easy account management
- Different and customized out-of-box Microsoft Azure environments that can be added, set or removed
- Management and data plane cmdlets for Azure services in ARM and RDFE
- Windows Azure Pack
- Windows Azure Stack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/azure-powershell.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.