This is the Windows app named BCConvert whose latest release can be downloaded as BCConvert_210122_add_BCNetSDK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BCConvert with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
H264 to AVI and H264 to MP4 conversion tool for BC platform CCTV.
BC platform CCTV includes:
Reolink RLN8-410, RLN16-410
Swann NVR-7400, NVR-7300, NVR-7285, NVR-7085, NVR-7072
Dripstone 400503, 400505
eSSL NVR-PoE-9304, NVR-PoE-9308, B Series
VisionNet 185033 - 185040
This app can split h264 files to video and audio then uses ffmpeg to create mp4 or avi. Or it can use BCNetSDK.dll from official clients for h264 to mp4 or avi.
-Works best if you download ffmpeg:
And place ffmpeg.exe in root folder of bcconvert
-Download raw h264 files with official "SmartClient" app, I recommend SwannView Link 220.127.116.11 or eSSL SmartClient 18.104.22.168 or VisionNet SmartClient 22.214.171.124
- OPTIONAL Copy BCNetSDK dll's from SmartClient to BCConvert's BCNetSDK folder. Newest BCNetSDK.dll's can be found in Swannview Link 126.96.36.199 or Reolink firmware.
Make sure you read the readme!
- h264 to mp4 with audio
- h264 to avi with audio
- Correct framerate
- Offers transcode options for both old and new cameras
- Command line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcconvert/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.