This is the Windows app named Betaflight whose latest release can be downloaded as Betaflight4.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Betaflight with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Betaflight is flight controller software (firmware) used to fly multi-rotor craft and fixed wing craft. This fork differs from Baseflight and Cleanflight in that it focuses on flight performance, leading-edge feature additions, and wide target support. Betaflight supports a wide range of flight controllers with at least an STM32F4 MCU. You can use nearly any piece of modern hardware out there. Full telemetry and high refresh rate for receivers, camera and VTX control, RGB LEDs, and much more! Run the configurator on any device, whether it is using Windows, MacOS, Linux, or Android. With the Betaflight OSD you can get all relevant flight metrics directly into your FPV video feed. An easy-to-use drag-and-drop configuration allows the placement of values like used mAh and LiPo Voltage readings. Additionally, you can change most firmware settings using stick commands without even removing your goggles.
- Multi-color RGB LED strip support (each LED can be a different color using variable length WS2811 Addressable RGB strips - use for Orientation Indicators, Low Battery Warning, Flight Mode Status, Initialization Troubleshooting, etc)
- DShot (150, 300 and 600), Multishot, Oneshot (125 and 42) and Proshot1000 motor protocol support
- Blackbox flight recorder logging (to onboard flash or external microSD card where equipped)
- Support for targets that use the STM32 F4, G4, F7 and H7 processors
- PWM, PPM, SPI, and Serial (SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum 1024/2048, XBus, etc) RX connection with failsafe detection
- Multiple telemetry protocols (CRSF, FrSky, HoTT smart-port, MSP, etc)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/betaflight.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.