This is the Windows app named Bibliograph whose latest release can be downloaded as bibliograph-v2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bibliograph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Bibliograph is a powerful and intuitive open source web application for the collaborative collection, editing and publishing of bibliographic data such as a bibliographies, small library collections or shared research data. It features a modern user interface similar to a desktop application.
- lets you collect, edit, and publish bibliographic data (bibliographies, library collections) collaboratively on the web.
- has a modern and intuitive user interface that makes the daily life of working with bibliographies and library collections easy and fun
- allows researchers, librarians, teachers and students work together online without having to install software locally
- is fully open source and free to download and install
- can be extended with plugins and supports a variety of backends
- is a single-page application built with the modern qooxdoo UI framework, resulting in the look and feel of a desktop application
- lets you import and export data from and into various formats (BibTex, RIS, MODS, CSV)
- can connect to Z39.50 library catalogs or import books by using a barcode scanner
- can output a formatted bibliography using the CSL Citation Style Language
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education
PHP Pear::DB, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibliograph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.