This is the Windows app named Bingo Board, Caller, Card Printer to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BingoCardPrinter_v.1.5_2014_0923.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bingo Board, Caller, Card Printer to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Bingo Board, Caller, Card Printer to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Bingo Board, Caller, & Card Printer are a Windows based applications designed to call bingo and allows you to print Bingo Cards.
I built the application to help my school's local PTA setup for Bingo nights; however, you can use this application for personal use.
This application may not be used for illegal gambling purposes.
The caller application has two right click menu embed into the application. One is the on control that shows the game you are playing, and the second is on the timer below the "Get Next Ball" button, and it allows you to set the timer.
The only requirements this software has is a printer and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
Please add your comments to the review section to let me know your thoughts about this application.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
- Bingo Card Printer
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bingocardprinter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.