This is the Windows app named bleu to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BLEU.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bleu to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
bleu to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The BLEU project was created with C++, OGRE, RBGUI, and OIS.
Obviously the code structure is not the most ideal imaginable, but I was hard pressed for time when I wrote it.
If I were to write it today, it would be completely different. As you can see in my GPE documentation, I no longer use the friend keyword quite so liberally (In fact, haven't used it once in GPE). The naming convention I have used is a bit wonky as well. In addition the scoping for all the variables, methods, etc. really needs to be reorganized. I might get around to doing a refactoring on this code, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I wrote it over three years ago, and wrote it in quite a hurry when I did. If you compare this stuff with my GPE code, its like night and day.
Well, hopefully somebody learning to work with OGRE or to program in C++, might find it useful
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bleu2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.